Clinical Coordinator RN Operating Room
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Portsmouth Regional Hospital
SHIFT: No Weekends
Doyou have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in afast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Operating Room department. Submit your application today!
Portsmouth Regional is a 209-bed acute care hospital located in Portsmouth, NH, and is part of HCA, the nation s largest provider of healthcare services. Portsmouth Regional Hospital serves the seacoast region s residents in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts and is one of the area s largest employers. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction. Most recently, we were named One of America s Best Hospitals for Joint Replacements through a National Study by Healthgrades. Most recently, we received the Leapfrog A Hospital Safety Grade .
Why We Love Working at Portsmouth Regional Hospital
Nurse Clinical Coordinator
Additional Information about our Operating Room:
- 8 Main OR Suites
- On average, perform 20-25 cases daily
- Procedures Performed: da Vinci Robot (SI), orthopedic, neuro, and general surgery
- A supportive team with an open door policy, working in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Equipment heavy and procedural based environment
- Perioperative 101 Nurse course offered once a year
Why I love working here
Education Required and/or Preferred:
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Current Registered Nurse License in New Hampshire or compact state
- Operating Room Experience Required
- Three to Five Years of Relevant Experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: asn, care unit, ccu, hospice, maternal, nurse clinical, nurse rn, psychiatric, recovery, unit