Grad RN Nurse Residency Arrhythmia Care Unit
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Chippenham Hospital
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have a passion for patient care? Do youwant to work for a leading healthcare organization that values yourprofessional growth? Come and join our 2019 StaRN Nurse Residency Program!
Why Our Employees Love Working at ChippenhamHospital:
HospitalCorporation of America (HCA) is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the UK.We care about our community! HCA has been continually named one of Ethisphere smost ethical company s in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an estimated$3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts,and other uncompensated expenses.
Chippenham Hospital, a 466-bed acute carefacility, is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA)facility, who ranks 63 rd on Fortune s 500, and is one of thelargest healthcare systems in the U.S. The Joint Commission awarded Chippenham Hospital the Gold Seal of Approval and named us a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for advancedprimary stroke, heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, perinatal care, hip andknee replacement and surgical care. We are also a Certified Chest Pain Center and a Level ITrauma Center , which means we provide fast, skilled care in life smost difficult moments.
HCA Nurse ResidencyProgram (Arrhythmia Care Unit)
StaRN Program (12 weeks total):
Our StaRN Program willprovide you with the tools necessary to succeed in today s hospital environment.It will help you transition out of the classroom setting and onto the unit byproviding the following training:
- 5 weeks classroom, self-study,skills & simulations
- 7 weeks preceptorship
- Certifications: ECG,TeamSTEPPS, BLS/ACLS, CPI
- 9 month program factored into afull time position on the unit
- You will learn Charge Nurse andPreceptor skills
- You will collaborate with amentor to complete an evidence based Capstone Project (4 hours a month)
- Your project has an opportunityto gain recognition by corporate for further recognition
September 23rd, 2019
Additional Informationabout our Arrhythmia Care Unit:
- You will work on a 10-bed stepdown unit
- Our patient population includes new onset atrial fibrillation, antiarrhythmic drug loading and dosing, & post-electrophysiology catheterization lab procedures
- You will join a very family-oriented team environment that offers a lower patient ratio with higher acuity allowing nurses to build relationships with patients
We offer you anexcellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellentbenefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and yourability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,dental, flex spending, life, disability, employee discount program, employeestock purchase program, tuitionreimbursement and student loan repayment.
Intrigued? Don't wait,apply today. We are actively reviewing applicationsfor motivated new grads who will help us raise the bar in patient care! Be apart of an organization that invests in you. HCA is dedicated to the growth anddevelopment of our colleagues and we are committed to providing you with thetools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We would love to speak with youabout this fantastic opportunity.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school within the past 6 months- BSN preferred
- Applicants may apply and be offered position prior to passing NCLEX exam
- Previous nursing support or service industry experience preferred
- Self-motivated and strong communication skills required
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care unit, ccu, intensive care unit, maternal, nurse clinical, nurse rn, psychatric, staff nurse, transitional