Registered Nurse RN Medical Surgical
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Parkland Medical Center
SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a partof an organization that is devoted to giving back? Last year alone,our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in ourcommunities.
Our colleagues comefirst. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met.Choose the medical coverage package that best suits you. Look after your lovedones while still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for your futurewith our matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefits including tuitionassistance, family and medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, andidentity theft protection. We can even help with your existing student loandebt with our student loan repayment program.
By applying to thisposting you will be considered for Medical Surgical Nurse positions acrossmultiple locations in the NewHampshire Market listed below.
Our Registered Nurseshave access to a variety of resources to help you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientationprocess
- Valuable mentorship fromspecialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equippedwith the latest technologies in patient care
In this role you will:
- Determine health status andneeds of patients through interpretation of health data and preventivepractice in collaboration with patients and interdisciplinary health careteam members.
- Utilize a systematic approachto provide individualized, goal-directed nursing care
- Formulate a nursing care planbased on determination of nursing diagnoses and identified problems
- Implement nursing care withinthe scope of practice
- Develop and implement teachingplans for patients concerning promotion, maintenance and restoration ofhealth
- Provide for the care ofmultiple patients either through direct care or assignment and/ordelegation of care to other members of the healthcare team
- Evaluate the patient sresponses and outcomes to therapeutic interventions
- Current RN license in the State of New Hampshire
- Current American HeartAssociation BLS provider
- ADN required; BSN or currentenrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing preferred
Hospitals in HCAHealthcare s New Hampshire Market include:
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Parkland Medical Center
Be a part of anorganization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications.Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submityour application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equalopportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminateon the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, care, domiciliary, nurse clinical, psychiatric, recovery, surgery, surgical, transitional