Registered Nurse RN Interventional Cardiac Unit IVCU
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Henrico Doctors Hospital Forest
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Henrico Doctors Hospital : We're a 340-bed community hospital with the latest in advanced technology, a combination that enables us to deliver exceptional results. As part of our full range of healthcare services, we specialize in heart and stroke care, women's health including high-risk pregnancies, maternity and neonatal intensive care orthopedics and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We're also a national trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant Center and we lead the state in minimally invasive procedures, having performed more da Vinci robotic-assisted surgeries than any other facility in Virginia.
About Interventional Cardiac Unit IVCU:
- 12 Bed unit
- Providing a high acuity level of care to a wide variety of cardiac and medical patients.
- 3:1 patient to nurse ratio.
- The patient population includes diagnosis such as TPA infusion, clot busting, sheath arterial management and patients in need of Cardiac surgery.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with a team of strong nurses and great teamwork.
Required Job Qualifications include:
Current licensure as a RN
Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
Current certification as an ACLS Healthcare Provider.
Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Ability to pass and maintain competency in Critical Medication administration and Cardiac Rhythm identification.
Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
Loan Assistance (Full-time employees: $150 monthly benefit/Part-time employees: $75 monthly benefit)
WE OFFER A GENEROUS COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDING:
Vacation, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid time off.
Dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness resources and flexible spending accounts, along with other voluntary benefit options and programs.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Providing versatile work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
- Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Associated topics: bsn, care unit, ccu, hospice, mhb, nurse rn, psychiatric, registered nurse, surgical, tcu