Clinical Lead Registered Nurse RN OR Vascular Line
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Chippenham Hospital
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
***Fora limited time, Chippenham Hospital is offering up to $10,000 sign-on bonus toRegistered Nurses with at least 1 year of operating room nursing experience.Current HCA employees do not qualify. ***
Do you want to be a part of a familyand not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment wherediversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out whatit truly means to be a part of a team.
Our Operating Room teams are acommitted, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positivepatient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being ofothers, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge andexpertise!
Chippenham Hospital , a 466-bed acute care facility, is located on the Southside of Richmond, a short drive fromthe beautiful, outdoor Stony Point Fashion Park, offering an abundance ofshops, restaurants, and even a dine-in movie theater. Chippenham Hospital is aHospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, who ranks 63 rd on Fortune s 100 , and is one ofthe largest healthcare systems in the U.S, where healthcare employmentopportunities are almost endless!
Additional information about ourOperating Room:
- 15 OR Suite
- Teamwork environment where you will be responsible forhelping everyone in the department (i.e. Scrub Cases)
- Types of surgeries conducted: Da Vinci, Trauma, Ortho, Cardiothoracic, ENT, Vascular,Pediatrics, Urology, Plastics, and General Surgery
- Rapidly growing unitlooking for nurses who are highly responsive
- Leadership opportunities include being a part of SharedGovernance councils and unit based OR Counsel
- A supportive culture focused on fostering educationalopportunities, specialty certification, and clinical ladders
- Leaders on this unit have a passion for supportingnurses in reaching their professional goals, excellent practice, andcollegial relationships
\"I am new to the OperatingRoom and what I love most is how friendly the co-workers are. This unit isAMAZING!\" AW
\"I enjoy thestaff that I work with and the challenging patients\" TH
\"I love myco-workers, the leadership team, and the flexibility\"- ES
Check Us Out and Like Us on Facebook!
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professionalnursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accreditedschool of Nursing (preferred)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Current Registered Nurse License in this state
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)Health Care Provider (required)
- CNOR certification (preferred) - HCA will pay for certification and bonus will be offered upon completion
- Minimum of one year experience as a Perioperative RN orcompletion of a Perioperative Nurse course
- Scrubbing or surgical assistant experience (preferred)
Be a part of anorganization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications.Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managersfor interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patientcare
We are an equal opportunity employer and valuediversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, maritalstatus, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: asn, care, coronary, hospice, mhb, nurse, nurse clinical, recovery, surgery, transitional