Registered Nurse RN OrthoNeuro Days
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by LewisGale Medical Center
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
****Up To $10,000 Sign-On Bonus****
For a limited time, LewisGale Medical Center is offering up to a $10,000 sign-on bonus to Registered Nurses with at least 1 year of nursing experience.
Current HCA employees do not qualify.
LewisGale Medical Center (LGMC) delivers quality care to our patients located in the beautiful mountainous region of Southwest Virginia. LGMC is a 521-bed acute care facility and is the largest hospital in the LewisGale Regional Health System (LGRHS). Through our extensive network stretching from the Alleghany Highlands and Rockbridge County to the Roanoke and New River Valleys, we have the privilege of serving more than 250,000 patients each year. LewisGale is also ranked among the top hospitals in Virginia and the nation for benchmarked quality cancer care, patient safety and satisfaction and health outcomes. Lastly, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) have ranked us among the top hospitals nationwide on quality measures for our services and treatments to address heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care.
Additional Information about our Orthopedic/Neurological/Pediatrics Unit:
- 31-Bed Unit (Primarily Ortho Unit 90%)
- Fast pace environment (2-3 day patient turn around)
- Operates on 12-hour shifts
- Types of patients are generally recovering from hip/knee procedures
- Conducts Daily Interdisciplinary Rounds
- A supportive environment focused on fostering educational opportunities and specialty certification
- New leaders with a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals, excellent practice, and collegial relationships
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Student Loan Assistance Program ($1,800/calendar year)
Associated topics: domiciliary, intensive, neonatal, nurse, nurse clinical, psychatric, psychiatric, registed, registered nurse, staff nurse