Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiac Cath Lab FT Days
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Up to 10K SIgn on Available
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a 133-bed facility that opened June 7, 2010. SRMC provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services including emergency, women s services, orthopedic, cardiac care and behavioral health services. Our surgical services include robotic-assisted technology, allowing our surgeons to operate with the tiniest incisions and with greater vision, precision and control.
At Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center we put patients first by focusing on the highest quality patient care practices and advanced technologies while keeping patient safety a top priority. You'll be treated as an individual, with compassion and care. Patients first means excellent service, every patient, every time.
Cardiac Cath Lab
- 3 Interventional Suites, 4 bed pre/post op
- The cohesive team operates in a Live Excellence Culture .
- Outstanding Physician/Nurse relationship.
- Experienced and supportive leadership team that afford the opportunity for you to learn and grow.
- Performs and documents total physical assessment for patients within unit Scope of Care.
- Analyzes pertinent data, communicates findings and documents information.
- Utilizes equipment and performs special procedures competently as related to unit Scope of Care.
- Organizes and prioritizes nursing care for a unit specific patient assignment.
- Administers all medications utilizing the 5 rights to medication administration.
- Demonstrates competency in patient teaching and discharge planning including family and/or significant other in Collaboration with multidisciplinary team members.
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge pertinent to nursing practice in cardiac patients..
- Communicates effectively with peers, supervisors, ancillary department and other customers.
- Exhibits nursing characteristics of the Synergy Model as outlined in the Nursing Strategic Plan: Clinical Judgment/Advocacy/moral agency, Caring Practices, Collaboration, Systems thinking, Response to diversity, Clinical inquiry/innovator/evaluator, Facilitator of learning of patient/family educator
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off
Employee Discount Program
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Tuition Reimbursement & Loan Assistance
Required - Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
Preferred - BSN degree or currently enrolled in BSN Program.
Required - Current licensure as an RN in the state of Virginia or valid Compact License
Required - Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider. ACLS within 6 months of hire date.
Preferred - Current certification in specialty field.
Required -Two years experience as RN in Critical Care, Telemetry, or Emergency Department
Preferred- One year Cardiac Cath Lab Holding experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, care unit, hospice, intensive care unit, mhb, nurse clinical, psychiatric, registed, registered nurse