Registered Nurse RN, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit NICU (Night Shifts)
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Chippenham Hospital
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) with experience in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)? Do you take pride in providing excellent nursing care to achieve the best outcomes for the very tiniest of our patients? If you want to use your critical thinking skills, your unique neonatal-centric bedside manner, and your innate kindness to provide compassionate nursing care to our patients, apply now to join the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Chippenham Hospital.
See why our employees love working at Chippenham Hospital!
Chippenham Hospital, a 466-bed acute care facility, is located on the Southside of Richmond, a short drive from the beautiful, outdoor Stony Point Fashion Park, offering an abundance of shops, restaurants, and even a dine-in movie theater. Chippenham Hospital is a HCA facility, which ranks 63 rd on Fortune s 100, and is one of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!
The Joint Commission awarded Chippenham Hospital the Gold Seal of Approval and named us a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for advanced primary stroke, heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, perinatal care, hip and knee replacement and surgical care. We are also a Certified Chest Pain Center and a Level II Trauma Center, which means we provide fast, skilled care in life s most difficult moments.
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
For high-risk pregnancies and childbirths, we maintain a 15-bed Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). You will work with a team of highly-trained specialists and deliver an excellent level of acute care for our tiniest and most critically ill newborns. You will be supported by 24/7 around-the-clock, on-call neonatologists, operating with the latest technology to care for 15 of our most precious patients.
Our Neonatologists, Obstetricians, Perinatologists, Anesthesiologists, Registered Nurses, IBCLC Lactation Consultants, OB OR Techs and Patient Care Techs are experienced in and dedicated to the best outcomes for our babies. At Chippenham Hospital we utilize AWHONN staffing guidelines to support a wonderful work environment for our team.
Take a Virtual Tour of Chippenham Hospital s Obstetrics Unit
We invite you to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are, and how you can join our dynamic team.
Check us out and Like Us on Facebook!
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a Registered Nurse (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- NRP (required, or if not currently certified, must obtain within 90 days of hire)
- At least 1 year of experience as a RN in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with demonstrated competency in critical care skills (required)
- 2 or more years of experience in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (preferred)
We offer a generous compensation package and a wide range of benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance (up to $5,250 per year in Tuition Reimbursement)
- Exciting Voluntary Benefit Options
Intrigued? We d love to hear from you!
\"We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.\"
Associated topics: care, care unit, infusion, mhb, nurse clinical, nurse rn, psychatric, registered nurse, surgery, tcu