Clinical Coordinator RN Medical Surgical
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Portsmouth Regional Hospital
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Doyou have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in afast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in ourMedical Surgical department. Submit your application today!
Portsmouth Regional is a 209-bed acute care hospital located in Portsmouth, NH, and is part of HCA, the nation s largest provider of healthcare services. Portsmouth Regional Hospital serves the seacoast region s residents in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts and is one of the area s largest employers. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction. Most recently, we were named One of America s Best Hospitals for Joint Replacements through a National Study by Healthgrades. Most recently, we received the Leapfrog A Hospital Safety Grade .
Why We Love Working at Portsmouth Regional Hospital
Additional Information about our Medical/Surgical Unit Clinical Coordinator:
- 27 private bed unit serving roughly 120 patients/month
- Patient population includes: Orthopedic, Bariatrics, General Surgery, Neuro, Stable Trauma and Chest Pain
- Nurse to patient ratio based on acuity
- We offer in-house arrhythmia classes and other professional development including ACLS and Med/Surg certifications
- Patient centered care with a focus on patient and employee rounding from all levels of staff
- Fast-paced and communicative environment that fosters growth and healing
- Manage daily operations involving scheduling, making assignments, and nurse leader rounding
- Maintain quality audits and monitor daily core quality measures
- Assist Director and Manager with unit budget
- Facilitate orientation and competency development of staff
HCA is dedicated to the growth and developmentof our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need tosucceed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Registered Nurse to help us reach ourgoals. Unlock your potential here!
Education Required and/or Preferred:
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Starting in 2019, for full time and part time employees, we will be offering an industry leading Student Loan Assistance Program!
- Current Registered Nurse License in New Hampshire or compact state
- ACLS preferred
- 1 to 3 years of related experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, care unit, hospice, intensive, intensive care unit, maternal, nurse clinical, recovery, surgical