RN/Registered Nurse Central Resource Pool
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by John Randolph Medical Center
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIALFUNCTIONS:
1. Responsible for clinical management ofthe patient.
2. Functions as a Registered Nurse by role- modeling professional behavior.
3. Functions as a Charge Nurse/ResourceNurse.
4. Assures satisfaction of customers(patients, visitors, physicians and staff)
5. Participates and understands QualityManagement activities.
6. Demonstrates effective communicationskills.
7. Demonstrates understanding of hospitaland departmental policies and procedures.
8. Promotes cost effective unitoperations.
9. Documents nursing care utilizing theappropriate tools.
10. Maintains competencies in clinical areasand is responsible for professional growth and development.
11. Complies with professional, regulatory,governmental and departmental standards.
12. And other duties as assigned.
Required: Graduation from anaccredited Schoolof Nursing.
Required: Licensed or eligible forlicensure in the State of Virginiaas a registered nurse.
Required: Previous experience in anacute care facility preferred.
Associated topics: asn, ccu, domiciliary, hospice, infusion, intensive, mhb, neonatal, psychatric, registed