Registered Nurse RN Emergency Room Clinical Lead
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Henrico Doctors Hospital Hanover
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Hanover Emergency Center provides emergency care fast and close to home. Conveniently located in Mechanicsville at the corner of Atlee Road and 301 in Rutland Commons, our emergency room is open 24/7. This full-service ER has the same advanced technologies and services you would find at a hospital s emergency room, but in the community where you live and work.
Hanover Emergency Center was designed specifically around patient comfort. Patients are offered the highest quality of care with private treatment rooms, including specialty rooms for trauma, pediatric and behavioral health patients. We also use the most advanced diagnostic technologies including an on-site laboratory, dedicated digital X-ray room and computerized tomography (CT) scanner.
About the Freestanding ER:
- 24/7 Full-service emergency care including pediatrics
- Treatment for minor illness and injury (sprains, strains, breaks, falls, coughs, colds, UTIs)
- Care of major medical concerns (drug overdose, burns, GYN, sepsis)
- Treatment for heart concerns (chest pain, shortness of breath, congestive heart failure, cardiac arrest)
- Treatment for respiratory issues (asthma, COPD, respiratory arrest, shortness of breath)
- Treatment for life issues (animal bites, allergic reactions, cuts, wounds)
- Treatment for emotional wellness (acute and chronic behavioral health)
- Advanced imaging equipment including 3D mammography, CT scanner, digital ultrasound, digital diagnostic and portable X-rays
Other job duties:
- Rounds on patients daily and log into system
- Attends and participates in all staff meetings
- Conducts EOC rounds weekly
- Participate in Bed management/throughput meeting
- Conduct shift huddles
- Completes all assigned audits and communicates/addresses deficiencies
Required - Current Virginia license or license pending state board approval.
Preferred - One year experience in Emergency services.
Required - Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Preferred - BSN or enrolled in a bachelor of nursing program.
Required - BLS
Preferred - ACLS, PALS, and CPI required within six (6) months of hire
TNCC and ENPC as available
Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
Student Loan Assistance (Full-time employees: $150 monthly benefit/Part-time employees: $75 monthly benefit)
WE OFFER A GENEROUS COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDING:
Vacation, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid time off.
Dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness resources and flexible spending accounts, along with other voluntary benefit options and programs.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Providing versatile work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
- Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer celebrating diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Associated topics: asn, care, domiciliary, hospice, infusion, mhb, recovery, registered nurse, tcu, transitional