Psychiatric Registered Nurse RN
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Henrico Doctors Hospital Retreat
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Retreat Doctors Hospital , a campus of Henrico Doctors Hospital, is one of Healthgrades Top 50 Hospitals in the nation. Retreat is a 226-bed facility offering medical and surgical programs, 24-hour adult and pediatric emergency care and outpatient services. The Retreat Doctors Hospital campus is also home to the Institute of Urological Health, offering the latest innovations in urological care and surgery. Located in the historic Fan District, we are proud to bring state-of-the-art technology and compassionate care to our neighbors and the surrounding community.
About the Unit:
- Center for Emotional Growth serves RVA.
- The program recognizes mental and emotional health as an integral part of overall health.
- Use evidence-based practices to provide engaging treatments and foster positive outcomes.
- Our treatment team consists of psychiatrists, registered nurses, case management personnel, activities therapists, and mental health technicians.
- Provide short-term term intensive mental health treatment for adults in crisis.
- Our treatment program consists of a variety of group and individual services including but not limited to relaxation techniques, medication management, management of acute symptoms, safety management, and activity therapies.
Required - Current Virginia license or license pending state board approval.
Preferred - One year experience in Behavioral Health services.
Required - Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Preferred - Enrolled in a bachelors of nursing program.
Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
Loan Assistance (Full-time employees: $150 monthly benefit/Part-time employees: $75 monthly benefit)
WE OFFER A GENEROUS COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDING:
Vacation, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid time off.
Dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness resources and flexible spending accounts, along with other voluntary benefit options and programs.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Providing versatile work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
- Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, ccu, hospice, neonatal, psychiatric, registered nurse, surgery, surgical, tcu, transitional