Registered Nurse RN MedSurg Nights
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by LewisGale Hospital Alleghany
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
For more than a century, LewisGale Hospital Alleghany has delivered high-quality healthcare to residents of Southwest Virginia, the Alleghany Highlands, West Virginia and Rockbridge County. We specialize in cardiac rehab, orthopedics, physical therapy, surgical services and mental health and behavioral health services particularly the Senior Transitions Program available at our stand-alone geriatric psychiatry unit in our beautiful Blue Ridge Mountain setting.
Our facility has received the Cheers Award for Medication Safety from the Institute for Safe Medication Practices. Also, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) rank LewisGale Hospital Alleghany among the top hospitals in the nation . Please join our facility today in order to help make a difference.
Additional information about our Medical Surgical:
- 45 bed Medical Surgical unit
- Nurse to patient ratios based on acuity
- Types of patients on this unit: inpatient, observation, outpatients, medical/surgical
- A supportive and team oriented environment focused on fostering excellent patient care
- Leaders on this unit have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals, excellent practice, and collegial relationships
- Actively looking for motivated nurses looking to make a difference
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Whyjoin HCA - LewisGale?
- LowDeductibles for Health, Vision, and Dental
- Team Culture
- Passionfor patient care
- CareerAdvancement through Clinical Ladder
- TuitionReimbursement Program ($5,250/calendaryear)
- Student LoanAssistance Program ($1,800/calendaryear)