Registered Nurse RN Dover Freestanding ER
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Portsmouth Regional Hospital
SHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
DOVER FREE STANDING EMERGENCY ROOM - Coming Soon!
We are growing our team now! Apply today!
Dover Free Standing Emergency Room will provide fast, convenient care to people in the Dover, NH community. Portsmouth Regional Hospital Dover Emergency Room, opening Spring of 2019, will be staffed with board-certified emergency room physicians and nurses 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Conveniently located at 10 Central Avenue in Dover, NH and directly off Exit 7 of the Spaulding Turnpike, this 10,000 square-foot facility is constructed with the surrounding population s needs in mind.
Dover Free Standing Emergency Room will feature:
- 11 Private emergency exam rooms, including a fully equipped Trauma Room
- Access to the state s only ACS Verified Level II Trauma Center
- Fully integrated EMS communications system to support short patient wait times
- Available on-site Imaging (CT Scan, X-ray and Ultrasound Imaging) and state-of-the-art instrumentation for full diagnostic laboratory testing
- Telemedicine capabilities with specific focus on stroke and behavioral health
- Separate pediatric waiting area and dedicated pediatric treatment rooms
- A supportive culture motivated on fostering teamwork and educational opportunities
- Be a part of Portsmouth Regional Hospital ! Portsmouth Regional Hospital is a 209-bed acute care hospital located in Portsmouth, NH, and is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction.
- Be a part of HCA ( Hospital Corporation of America )! HCA , is the nation s largest provider of healthcare services.
- Loan Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Experience: (Minimum relevant work experience for successful job performance)
Less than 1 year
Emergency Room experience preferred
2 year/ Associate Degree
NH Licensed Registered Nurse or valid compact state RN license.
PALS within 6 months of hire
Other: TNCC within 2 years of Hire
NRP within 1st year from hire date
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, domiciliary, maternal, nurse clinical, nurse rn, recovery, registed, registered nurse, surgery