Registered Nurse RN Emergency Room
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Parkland Medical Center
SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for awork environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your applicationwith HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of ateam.
We can offer you abenefits package that will meet your family s needs. You can choose froma variety of medical coverage plans that best fit your lifestyle. You also havethe option to enroll in additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical andchildcare flex spending accounts, life insurance, and tuition reimbursementprograms. We can even help with your existing student loan debt with ourstudent loan repayment program.
By applying to thisposting you will be considered for Emergency Room Nurse positionsacross multiple locations in the NewHampshire Market listed below. Facilities may range from smaller, intimatehospitals to large trauma centers.
Our Registered Nurseshave access to a variety of resources to help you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latesttechnologies in patient care
In this role you will:
- Perform nursing assessment, diagnosis, care plan, andimplementation of treatment for all assigned patients
- Perform initial triage evaluation and assign acuitylevel to patients;
- Administer treatments, medications, and procedureswithin scope of practice
- Participate in coordination of care with ED managementstaff, team leader, physicians, department staff and ancillary services
- Responsible for delegation of duties to technicalsupport staff maintaining accountability of delegation
- Current New Hampshire State License
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS and ACLS issued by theAmerican Heart Association required
- TNCC and ENPC (or American Heart Association issuedPALS certification) must be obtained within 6 months hire.
Hospitals in HCAHealthcare s New Hampshire Market include:
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Parkland Medical Center
If you are looking foran opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage youto apply. We promptly review all applications. Qualified candidates will becontacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equalopportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminateon the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, care unit, domiciliary, infusion, intensive care, nurse clinical, psychatric, surgical, transitional