Registered Nurse RN Arrhythmia Care Unit
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Chippenham Hospital
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) with a passion for providing excellent nursing care to achieve the best outcomes for your cardiac and medical patients? Then apply now to join the Arrhythmia Care Unit (ACU) at Chippenham Hospital.
See why our employees love working at Chippenham Hospital
As one of the largest facilities in the nation s largest hospital system (HCA), Chippenham Hospital provides the full scope of healthcare services. With 466 beds, we specialize in heart care at the Levinson Heart Hospital and emotional and mental health services through the Tucker Pavilion. Our ER is also a Provisional Level I Trauma Center and we offer Central Virginia s only Pediatric ER staffed 24/7 by pediatric-trained ER nurse and physician specialists.
The Joint Commission awarded Chippenham Hospital the Gold Seal of Approval and named us a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for advanced primary stroke, heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, perinatal care, hip and knee replacement and surgical care. As a Certified Chest Pain Center and a Provisional Level I Trauma Center, we provide fast, skilled care in life s most difficult moments.
- 63 rd on Fortune s 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named A World s Most Ethical Company for 10 consecutive years by Ethisphere
- 10-bed step down unit
- Unit opened in April 2014
- Typical patient population: new onset atrial fibrillation, antiarrhythmic drug loading and dosing, and post-electrophysiology catheterization lab procedures.
Check Us Out and Like Us on Facebook!
- Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing from a school of professional nursing (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a Registered Nurse (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- 1 year of nursing experience in an acute care hospital (preferred)
- 12 hour shifts, Nights from 7pm to 7am
- Weekend & Holiday Rotations
We offer a generous compensation package and a wide range of benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (*PRNs eligible for these)
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance (up to $5,250 per year in Tuition Reimbursement)
- Student Loan Assistance Program (up to $150 per month)
- Exciting Voluntary Benefit Options
\"We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.\"
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, care unit, coronary, hospice, maternal, neonatal, nurse clinical, recovery, registed