Registered Nurse RN Medical Oncology FT Nights
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Portsmouth Regional Hospital
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Medical Oncology department. Submit your application today!
*For a limited time we are offering a Sign-On Bonus up to $4,000, based on experience!*
Portsmouth Regional is a 209-bed acute care hospital located in Portsmouth, NH, and is part of HCA, the nation s largest provider of healthcare services. Portsmouth Regional Hospital serves the seacoast region s residents in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts and is one of the area s largest employers. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction. Recently, we were named One of America s Best Hospitals for Joint Replacements through a National Study by Healthgrades. Most recently, we received the Leapfrog A Hospital Safety Grade .
Why We Love Working at Portsmouth Regional Hospital
Full Time, Nights (Rotating Weekends)
Additional information about our Medical/Oncology Unit:
- 38 Private Bed Unit
- On average, 200 patients/week
- Majority of patients seen: Medical, Sepsis, Flu, COPD, Alcohol/Drug Detox, Oncology
- Nurse to Patient ratio based on acuity
- Fast-paced environment focused on teamwork, to ensure patient satisfaction
- Access to chemo and other certifications.
- Grow as an RN and advance your career through skills learned on this unit
- Flexibility in scheduling
Why We Love Working Here
Education Required and/or Preferred:
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Starting in 2019, for full time and part time employees, we will be offering an industry leading Student Loan Assistance Program!
- Current Registered Nurse License in New Hampshire or compact state
- Less than 1 year
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability st atus.
Associated topics: ambulatory, ccu, domiciliary, hospice, infusion, neonatal, nurse, registed, tcu, unit