Registered Nurse RN Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by CJW Medical Center
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you a Registered Nurse with experience in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)? Do you take pride in providing excellent nursing care to achieve the best outcomes for the very tiniest of our patients? Apply now to join the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Johnston-Willis Hospital.
See why our employees love working at Johnston-Willis Hospital!
We have been delivering top quality healthcare to Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more than 100 years, which means patients can depend on our experience to provide the exceptional care they need. Our 292-bed hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care through the Thomas Johns Cancer Hospital as well as inpatient rehabilitation, our ER is a state-authorized Level III trauma center, and neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond Gamma Knife Center.
- 63 rd on Fortune s 100 List
- O ne of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World s Most Ethical Companies
- 20-bed Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- I ntermediate care nursery
- 24/7 around-the-clock, on-call neonatologists
- Obstetricians, Perinatologists, Anesthesiologists, Registered Nurses, IBCLC Lactation Consultants, OB OR Techs
- L atest technologies
Take a Virtual Tour of Johnston-Willis Hospital s Maternal Infant Unit!
We invite you to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are, and how you can join our dynamic team.
Check us out and Like Us on Facebook!
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a Registered Nurse (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- NRP (required, or if not currently certified, must obtain within 90 days of hire)
- At least 1 year of experience as a RN with demonstrated competency in critical care skills (required)
- At least 1 year of experience in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (preferred)
- Full-time (PRN may also be available)
- 12-Hour Shifts, Nights from 7pm to 7am
- Weekend and Holiday Rotations
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance (up to $5,250 per year in Tuition Reimbursement)
- Loan Assistance Program (up to $150 per month)
\"We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.\"
Associated topics: asn, bsn, coronary, domiciliary, infusion, intensive care, maternal, psychatric, registed, surgical