Technical Search Consultant
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by AdvancedRPO
A Technical Search Consultant sources, recruits, and places top talent with our clients on a direct hire basis.
Responsibilities 1. Recruitment
- Sources, contacts, and recruits quality candidates to maintain a pipeline in each key area of one s niche.
- Performs behavioral based interviewing and screening processes to assess the profile of candidates and be able to present candidates that best suit the clients hiring needs.
- Various recruiting activities which may include networking events, posting ads, searching job boards and internet forums, and proactive outreach to candidates in active jobs through LinkedIn, cold calling, or referrals.
- Achieving daily metrics to include 20 live conversations per day and 10 new candidate interviews per week.
- Completes placements by coordinating client interview schedules, conducting effective candidate preps, post-interview debriefing of clients/candidates, offer negotiation, and post-placement quality assurance.
- After training, Search Consultants should estimate $20,000+/month in revenue.
- Counsels candidates, gives useful feedback & coaches candidates through the interview process.
- Consistently communicates with candidates to foster open, honest candidate relationships.
- Helps candidates maintain morale throughout the interviewing process.
- Asks for and generates candidate referrals.
- Develops new business through sales efforts, including cold calling decision makers to ultimately book 2 client visits/ week.
- Gathers job order specific detail from clients, including job descriptions, skills required and salary ranges.
- Collaborates with client contacts to understand hiring needs and the organization/department s strategic hiring plans.
- Develops partnerships with key clients to facilitate the hiring process and increase long-term business.
- Consistent communication with client to ascertain feedback and appropriate action steps.
- Reconciles accounts receivable issues as needed and facilitates resolution of invoice problems.
- Fosters positive relationships to encourage increased sales.
- Proactively markets candidates to clients.
- Communicates proactively with clients to pull orders.
- Work closely with other Account Managers and Technical Recruiters to maintain a team approach to handling our clients needs.
- Support other branches offices with their placement needs when possible.
- Complete weekly reports accurately and on time.
- Achieve weekly recruiting, interviewing, send-out, placement and marketing goals.
- Participate in weekly branch and daily team meetings.
- Bachelor s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Two+ years of successful business experience is preferred. Staffing industry or Sales experience is required.
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be able to travel within the Area territory.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in-group presentation situations.
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume.
- Must have excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.