Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Regis
Overview: We are looking for an energetic and personable receptionist, responsible for delivering exceptional customer service, and communicating effectively with customers and coworkers.
- Act as the first point of contact with salon customers. A personable approach, and knowledge of company promotions, items in stock, and general salon information is key.
- Promote and sell services and products, provide recommendations on additional services and/or retail products that would maximize customer satisfaction
- Greet each customer professionally by name, escort all clients through the salon, and give salon tours when necessary
- Assist salon operations, including but not limited to: answering telephones and scheduling appointments, stocking shelves, sweeping, and other duties as assigned by manager
- Coordinate Promotional Sales displays and actively find creative ways to market the salon
- Monitor reviews on social media platforms (Yelp, Google reviews, Facebook) and refer customer service issues to the Salon ManagerResponsible for retail sales for all walk-in customers
- Responsible for retail sales for all walk-in customersHandle all POS transactions including opening and closing of the register
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate in a professional and courteous manner with customers, coworkers and management
- Exceptional time management skills, exhibiting sound judgment, and the ability to multi-task
- Tech-savvy (experience with point-of- sale systems, Microsoft Office Suite, Scheduling/Calendar Apps)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include nights and weekends