Senior Account Manager - Trust
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by First Group
- Is highly focused on our target client profile; understands their financial needs and effectively communicates our value proposition.
- Develops an in-depth knowledge of Bank products and services. Analyzes the needs of clients and prospects to effectively recommend appropriate products or services.
- Takes ownership for client relationship with the Bank.
- Prioritizes relationships effectively and has an appropriate relationship management plan for each customer.
- Takes a consultative approach to understanding our client s objectives, effectively identifies their financial needs, implements appropriate solutions, and undertakes ongoing review and assessment to ensure plan execution.
- Effectively collaborates with client service team, product team and senior management to ensure an excellent client experience.
- Bachelor s Degree in business, finance, or accounting. Equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience may be considered.
- 5-7 years of experience managing high value commercial banking relationships
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to take ownership of high profile relationships with minimal supervision while effectively communicating with senior management.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to listen effectively to the issues of customers.
- Ability to deal with difficult problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- The position calls for someone with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to organize and deliver presentations to groups.
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.