Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by AdvancedRPO
Advanced Resources is a human capital organization providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide for a wide variety of companies. Our goal is to make a difference for people and help them propel their careers forward. We make a difference by helping our clients solve complex business challenges and we help our talent by helping them secure the best new opportunity for their career. Our commitment to make a difference has elevated us to the top of our industry. Advanced Resources has continually been recognized as a best-in-class employer. We dramatically stand apart from others in our industry as indicated by the countless accolades that our clients and talent help us to achieve. For more information visit: The greatest asset and investment of any organization is its people, so by placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference. As part of the Advanced Group family of companies, Advanced Resources employees are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there s no better place to grow your career than Advanced Resources.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist (Recruiter) identifies and acquires exceptional talent to support our Strategic Account Clients.
Individuals must be able to perform a variety of functional tasks, work within a team environment, and exhibit a commitment to their peers, leaders, and our clients.
- Thoroughly understand and embody Advanced s vision, mission, and values
- Attract, source, recruit, and maintain strong pipeline of top tier talent for assigned client(s)
- Perform behavioral-based interviewing and screening processes to select qualified candidates that best suit the clients staffing needs
- Maintain general knowledge of standards of the American Staffing Association, all local, state, and federal laws and regulations as they pertain to recruiting
- Consult and coordinate with recruitment, sales, and administrative teams to understand clients needs, and maximize service levels
- Ensure completion of on-boarding documents for new associates, including Everify, tax, benefits, and client specific compliance requirements
- Implement creative employee relations programs to retain talent, maintain morale throughout their assignments, and promote candidate referrals
- Utilize applicant tracking system to support workflow and processes
- Strong command of social media tools for sourcing and relationship building
- Work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual daily, weekly and monthly growth targets
- Responsible for executing the recruiting plan as directed by leadership
- Bachelor s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of one year of business experience, preferably in staffing or recruiting
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition