Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by AdvancedRPO
As a Recruiter you will strategically partner with your client to provide high- level hiring support. To be successful in this role, a Recruiter must be highly motivated, have a strong work ethic and exceptional communication skills.
- Source and recruit top tier talent
- Coordinate recruiting activities to source candidates
- Conduct screens and interviews to identify qualified candidates
- Partner closely with client hiring managers and executive team
- Work in a team environment, while being held accountable for individual growth targets
- Primarily recruit niche-based candidates in the clinical research industry
- Must have a high sense of urgency while working in a results-oriented environment
- Utilize applicant tracking system to support workflow and processes
- Provide excellent customer service through effective communication
- Maintain a strong pipeline of candidates
- Collaborate with client contacts to define goals and staffing needs
- Bachelor s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of staffing or recruiting experience
- Superior written and verbal communication skills coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them clearly
- Flexible and open to changing priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes
- Ability to analyze data and audit records
- Must be able to interact and influence all levels within the organization
- Some travel may be required
Career Development Opportunities:
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please visit Advanced Group s career site here.
It is Advanced Group s practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition
$15 - $15 Hourly
$75k - $85k Annual
$70k - $100k Annual