Enterprise Cloud Architect
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by First Group
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process (Azure & AWS).
- Works with Infrastructure Services and Application Development teams to choose appropriate technology solutions and facilitates complete integration into the company environments.
- Develops standards in partnership with Infrastructure Service and Application Development.
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications, services and software (Azure & AWS).
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the company's cloud privacy.
- Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
- 15 to 20 years of overall industry experience with 5+ years' experience designing, executing cloud solutions.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies (Azure & AWS) and current computing trends including a firm understanding of the various offerings within AWS and Azure platforms.
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce architecture, design and security measures.
Associated topics: cloud architect, information architect, infrastructure architect, ip, network, principal systems engineer, senior engineer, senior system engineer, server, system architect