Daytime Caregiver/ LNA
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Visiting Angels - Nashua
If you are a Home Health Aide, Personal Care Assistant or Nurse Assistant who would like to develop relationships with your patients instead of rushing from one patient to the next, here is your opportunity! If you are a compassionate, reliable and dependable person who has cared for family members, friends or neighbors, this may be the career for you!
Visiting Angels serves the elderly and disabled in Southern NH. Our mission is to provide alternatives for those who wish to remain at home rather than move to a nursing facility. We have clients with different levels of need and since we care about the individual needs of our staff, we pride ourselves in finding the right client for each caregiver.
PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME OPPORTUNITIES Daytime, Evening and Overnight shifts available! Schedules are created based on YOUR consistent availability. Full time schedules may vary but the more available you are, the more opportunities we will have for you.
COMPETITIVE PAY Week-end and Overnight differentials. LNA / CNA pay differential. Employee Referral Bonus Program, Angel Wing Rewards and other incentives, on-line training courses and other educational opportunities
EXPERIENCE Prefer at least one (1) year experience (personal or professional)
Our dedicated team assists clients in the areas of Nashua, Hollis, Brookline, Milford, Amherst, Merrimack, Mont Vernon, Hudson, Windham, Pelham, and Litchfield, New Hampshire. Besides providing joyful companionship, and non-medical support, responsibilities include assistance with personal care and other activities of daily living, light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders, grocery shopping, and help with errands and transportation to and from appointments.
At Visiting Angels, you will be treated VERY WELL because we VALUE YOU and the HARD WORK YOU DO!
- Assist the client with personal care activities including: bathing, skin care, hair care, nail care (no nail cutting), dressing and undressing, feeding, oral hygiene, shaving, grooming and bedtime preparation.
- Assist the client with joyful companionship, meal preparation and light housekeeping.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Previous experience preferred
- Present a well-groomed image that reflects the professional image of the business.
- Possess and maintain current TB testing.
- Ability to lawfully work in the U.S.
- Must be able to pass a physical, background check and drug screen.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong reading, written and oral language skills
- Ability to work at least 20 hours per week
- Proof of car insurance
- Verifiable work history and references
- Combination of sitting, standing, bending, reaching, stretching, stooping, walking, climbing stairs and moving during working hours.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. periodically.
Apply today! We'd love to hear from you! Visiting Angels of Nashua Caregiver Application
The caregiver position is open at our Nashua office. Our office serves Nashua, Merrimack, Hudson, Amherst, Hollis, Pelham and surrounding communities.