Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by First Group
- Supports sales representatives and channel partners in administrative areas such as contract facilitation, order processing, sales quotes, sales information management, invoice reconciliation, and product training and financing.
- Assists in invoice reconciliation.
- Performs background research on customer accounts, prospects, competitors, and industry trends.
- Answers questions about the organization's products and/or services. May assist in customer service functions.
- Tracks transactions and prepares reports regarding information such as market conditions, forecasting, order status, sales results, leads, sales quotas and sales representative attainment.
- Assists in tradeshow preparation and coordination.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Proficient/advanced technical capabilities including Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Math skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times
- High school diploma; some college preferred
- 1-2 years in Real Estate/Title industry
Associated topics: aflac, casualty, insurance, insurance agent, insurance field, insurance sales agent, life, life insurance agent, life insurance sales, medicare