Field Service Technician
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Ecolab
Nalco Water, an Ecolab Company, seeks a Field Service Technician to join its industry leading service team. You will partner with Route Managers on executing service plans in route accounts and providing customers with problem solving support. You will be given a territory and will be responsible maintaining and calibrate chemical feed equipment and process monitoring equipment.
What s in it For You:
- You ll join a growth company offering a competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
- A long term, advancing career path in service, sales or management
- A culture that values safety first, including training and personal protection
- Pride in working for a company that provides clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- Execute required chemistry tests, log and report data, and maintain product inventories at customer accounts
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges, escalating as required.
- Establish effective working relationships with a variety of customers and partner with them on best practices.
- Install, calibrate and maintain chemical feed equipment and process monitoring equipment at customer accounts
- Territory covers about a 60 Mile radius ranging from San Francisco to San Jose, CA
- Targeted accounts are within the light commercial industries
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Possess a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role
- Must be able to access and be comfortable with working in a variety of conditions to include confined spaces damp and/or dusty locations, freezing conditions and hot conditions;
- Must be able to physically perform the essential duties of the position which include lifting 50 lbs., stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, use hands to finger, balancing, walking, standing, talk and hear;
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and physical exams
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
In a world with increasing water shortage and contamination challenges, Nalco Water, an Ecolab company, helps customers conserve more than 161 billion gallons of water each year. We work with customers across the world in the light industry (institutional, food & beverage, transportation and manufacturing), heavy industry (chemical, power and primary metals industries), paper and mining operations to reduce, reuse, and recycle their water while protecting their systems and equipment. Nalco Water provides the unique opportunity to work with a broad suite of technologies to deliver automated monitoring systems, data analysis and deep technical expertise to increase efficiency, sustainability and performance for our customers.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
Associated topics: equipment, field service, field service technician, maintenance, maintenance mechanic, maintenance technician, mechanical, millwright, service technician, upgrade