Sales Order Processor
Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Using an online CRM system, you will update and collate customer and order information, and will liaise with team members to provide management information as requested. You will communicate with Sales, Commercial and Customer Service teams to resolve customer queries relating to sales and operational issues as well as engaging with external parties.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a similar role with working knowledge of sales, service and operations within an import environment. You will be highly organised with excellent communication skills and you will be computer literate as well as a fully conversant on all Microsoft packages.
* Maintaining and growing relationships with clients
* Follow up on leads, sample requests, client requests in a quick and professional manner
* Updating CRM system making sure all information is accurate as all teams have access to this
* Admin duties such as quotes, pricing and management of samples
* Any other office duties
To be considered:
* Proven work history in a similar Sales Admin role
* At least 3 years in a sales environment
* Excellent customer service and skills and a drive for sales
* Excellent telephone manner
* Be computer literate
* Be self-motivated and a team player
* Excellent starting salary
* Lovely work setting
* Monday - Friday (08.30 - 17.00)
* 33 Days paid holiday
Confidence and determination are the key for this position so if you are looking for an opportunity to work within this environment and if you have a can-do attitude then this could be the role for you!
*** New to Contempo Recruitment - New starter bonus of £100.00 worth of vouchers of your choice after you have started your new role! *** (Subject to terms and conditions)
Contempo Recruitment are an Independent Recruitment Agency, whose core objective is to offer a simple, seamless process for both our candidates and clients when seeking a new career or a new employee.
We specialise in Permanent recruitment covering Devon, Cornwall, Somerset and the surrounding areas. Our advertised roles are live vacancies which we are actively recruiting for, on behalf of our clients.
Contempo Recruitment is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments)
£18k - £18k Annual
£18.5k - £20k Annual
£22k - £26k Annual
£23k - £25k Annual