Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Do you have good persuasion skills with the ability to build rapport with customers?
We are looking for a Trade Sales Lead Generator & Account Manager to join our team in Chorley. Working across multiple brands, in a busy e-commerce business you will be responsible for maintaining relationships with our growing database of trade customers and encouraging them to keep coming back to us for their next projects. The role is a full time, permanent position working 44 hours per week (including 1 in 3 weekends where you would work 1 day). You will receive an uncapped incentive scheme as well as a competitive basic salary of £18,800 - £20,000 per annum (depending on experience). You will be provided with full training for this role and there is lots of opportunity for development and progression for the right candidate.
Hedges Direct Ltd are online hedging specialists, with decades of industry experience and a culture firmly focused on quality and service. We supply large quantities of hedging to landscapers, garden designers, builders, hotels, pub chains and also a significant proportion to retail customers across the UK and also in parts of Europe.
About the role
You will be working alongside an experienced member of our team where you will focus on building relationships with customers who have ordered from us before. Your main KPI will be seeing the number of orders per customer increasing and the number of sales leads generated. You will be paid an incentive scheme and this will be based on the above KPI’s so it is uncapped! The more successful you are at generating leads the more earning potential you have!
In return as our Trade Sales Lead Generator & Account Manager, you will benefit from:
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays and extended Xmas break)
- Team Christmas party
- Uncapped incentive scheme
- Free tea and coffee
- Free on-site car parking
Key duties and responsibilities of our Trade Sales Lead Generator & Account Manager:
- Developing relationships with our trade customer database so that we are their first port of call for all things horticulture
- Use these relationships to get a continual flow of sales leads into the senior trade sales team and work in partnership with a senior salesperson to convert these leads into sales, allowing us to beat our sales/margin targets
- Follow up on orders with customers to ensure everything went smoothly and speak with our Customer Service department if anything needs to be fixed
- Increase the number of repeat orders from our trade accounts and encourage them to come directly to us rather than through search engines like Google
- Responding to customer queries in a timely fashion and providing clear, concise advice
- Preparing sales quotations where required and advised to by your senior sales person partner
- Communicate with the Dispatch team where required
- Other ad hoc sales and service administration tasks
Skills and experience required to become our Trade Sales Lead Generator & Account Manager:
- Confident personality with a can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good level of numeracy
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A pro-active person who will use their initiative and have a willingness to learn
- Good persuasion skills with ability to build rapport with customers quickly
- Organised with good time management
- Good IT skills and proficiency in Microsoft excel and word
- Commercially minded
- Willingness and ability to resolve customer issues and turn a negative into a positive.
If you feel that you have the required skills and experience to join us as our Trade Sales Lead Generator & Account Manager, please click ‘apply’ now, we’d love to hear from you
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£29k - £40k Annual
£20k - £22.5k Annual
£0 - £35k Annual
£22k - £37k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£21k - £21k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual