Senior Collibra Engineer - Dutch Speaker - 6 months - Belgium
Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by Kirtana Consulting
Role Designation: Sr. Collibra Engineer
Location of Posting: MECHELEN,BELGIUM
Educational Qualification: BE/BTECH/ME/MTECH/MSC/MCA/MS
Minimum - Maximum Years of Experience*: 5 - 10 years
- You participate in the implementation of an Enterprise Data Governance Program
- You take an active role as the owner of the new Data Governance Solution
- You implement Data Lineage and set-up controls to ensure the accuracy and quality of data
- You work closely together with the Data Architecture team
- You enter a dynamic Data Community that promotes team work and shared success
- You have an aspiration to think functionally along
- Data ethics: With great power comes great responsibility. Privacy and ethics are top of mind.
- Proactive in solving issues: You have a radar identifying relevant aspects happening in the industry and proactively reach out to internal stakeholders
- Pragmatic: You are pragmatic in your approach. You use the right techniques to provide the needed quality and detail while avoiding complex solutions.
- Proven ability to confidently communicate effectively and concisely to all levels preventing misinterpretation and ensuring mutual and shared understanding.
- Project focus: You are able to participate in project work and report on status to the project lead taking into account scope, time and quality.
- Must be self-motivated, indepenedent and able to influence stakeholders and manage expectations.
- Team player: You should put the team's objectives above yours and take the initiative to get things done without waiting to be asked.
- Multi-lingual capability (English/Dutch) is a must
- Striving to achieve simplicity for our customers and employees
- Min 2 years of experience in Java development combined with a genuine data interest.
- Degree in Information/Computer Science or equivalent (eg Commercial Engineering) and minimum of 5 years of work experience
- Experience in working in cable/telecommunications industry is a plus