Data Governance with Collibra Exp - 6 months - Belgium - Dutch Speaker
Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by Kirtana Consulting
Duration of contract: 6 months
Total Yrs. of Experience: 5+ years
Relevant Yrs. of experience: 5+ years
Skill Set: 2+ years Hands on experience in Collibra, Java, 5+ years' experience in Data Governance
Desired skills: Experience in working in cable/telecommunications industry is a plus
Detailed JD.(Roles and Responsibilities)
- Data ethics: With great power comes great responsibility. Privacy and ethics are top of mind.
- Proactive in solving issues: You have a radar identifying relevant aspects happening in the industry and proactively reach out to internal stakeholders
- Pragmatic: You are pragmatic in your approach. You use the right techniques to provide the needed quality and detail while avoiding complex solutions.
- Proven ability to confidently communicate effectively and concisely to all levels preventing misinterpretation and ensuring mutual and shared understanding.
- Project focus: You are able to participate in project work and report on status to the project lead taking into account scope, time and quality.
- Must be self-motivated, indepenedent and able to influence stakeholders and manage expectations.
- Team player: You should put the team's objectives above yours and take the initiative to get things done without waiting to be asked.
- Multi-lingual capability (English/Dutch) is a must
- Striving to achieve simplicity for our customers and employees
Min 2 years of experience in Java development combined with a genuine data interest.
Degree in Information/Computer Science or equivalent (eg Commercial Engineering) and minimum of 5 years of work experience
Experience in working in cable/telecommunications industry is a plus