Oracle Database Specialist
Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Oracle Database Specialist. This role is permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Carry out complex tasks in the DB management of our customers covering consulting, planning, designing, installation, configuration, monitoring, tuning, backup/recovery, troubleshooting, replication, high availability & security.
- Work on interesting problem cases of customers SLAs.
- Support & advise software development projects on database-specific issues.
- Several years of experience in the management of Oracle databases on Unix/Linux & MS Windows platforms.
- Experienced with SQL Server databases (or motivated to gain experience).
- Good know-how of associated processes corresponding customer orders.
- Skilled & experienced in a variety of customer platforms & installations.
- University Degree in Computer Science.
- Customer-oriented & ready to occasionally work irregular hours & be on-call.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.