Registered Nurse-Inpatient Surgical Unit
Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by Augusta Health
- Medical-Telemetry at Augusta Health is a 48 bed unit. Nurses on this unit care for adult patients who are acutely ill with a wide variety of medical problems. The patient population on Med/Tele includes cardiac, neuro, renal, infectious disease, pulmonary and more. As a RN on our unit, you will be accountable for the coordination of direct patient care, education, and serve as the leader of the patient care team. Nurses on this unit are trained in rhythm interpretation and work closely with other disciplines to ensure patients are given quality care. By working on Med/Tele, you will have immediate opportunities to be a part of shared governance and lead changes within organizational nursing practice. Our team strives to meet the needs of each patient to ensure they have the best patient experience while with us.
- We currently have a Registered Nurse (RN) position open on our 3 East Unit. The Registered Nurse is accountable for the coordination of direct patient care, education, and serves as a leader of the patient care team. The RN will work closely with an interdisciplinary team to deliver high quality patient care.
- Come join the Augusta Health team located in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley in Fishersville, VA. Augusta Health is an independent, community hospital recognized as one of Healthgrades' 50 Best Hospitals in America. Our mission is to promote the health and well-being of our community through access to excellent care. We build trust and peace of mind through our core values of patient-and community-centeredness, professionalism, excellence, and teamwork.
- • Must be a Registered Nurse licensed to practice as a professional nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia • Positive attitude, with enthusiasm for caring for our community • Strong verbal and written communication skills • Effective time management skills
- Some benefits of working at Augusta Health include:
- • Insurance package including health, dental, and vision • Retirement savings helping you to plan for your future • Generous paid time off to promote work life balance • Free onsite parking • 24/7 armed security to ensure your safety • Shift and weekend differentials • Flexible scheduling • Clinical ladder career path program • Shared governance • Tuition reimbursement • Onsite child care • Augusta Health Fitness Reimbursement Program • Individualized orientation with dedicated preceptor • Onsite credit union • Employee discounts including the cafeteria, gift shop, pharmacy, and movie tickets
• Must be an RN licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia
• Must have a strong desire to work with a high-risk and complex patient population.
• Must have desire to be a member of a dynamic team of professionals devoted to the care of individuals with cancer or hematological disease/disorders.
• Must have solid critical thinking skills and a strong application of the nursing process.
• Must have effective adherence to infection control practices.