Certified Nurse Assistant
Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by Addus HomeCare
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn the fundamentals of quality home care and deliver life-changing service to your clients. As an Arcadia Certified Nurse Aide, you'll play a vital role in supporting seniors and people with disabilities living independently. This rewarding position provides consistent, flexible hours to accommodate your personal needs, while providing a great career with a growing, innovative industry leader.
If you have a genuine passion for helping others, and you are looking for a meaningful, fulfilling career with a dynamic, values-driven organization that recognizes and supports your contribution, we invite you to join our team.
- Assisting with bathing, dressing and other personal care.
- General Homemaking duties, like cooking, cleaning and laundry.
- Running errands for clients.
- Lifting and transferring clients using gait belts and Hoyer lifts.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have reliable transportation with current auto insurance and driver license.
- Current CNA License or one year of Home Health Aide experience.
- One year of recent or relevant experience.
- Current TB, physical and clear background check.
Arcadia offers benefits, education opportunities and competitive salaries. You may also be eligible for Paid Time Off, Recognitions and Reward Programs, career opportunities and even direct deposit.
Walk-ins are welcome at any branch location! Apply online or visit any branch today!
Part-time Home Care Aides may qualify for healthcare benefits.