Northside Hospital Cherokee | Summer RN Event - Heat up your Career
Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by Northside Hospital
Summertime is the right time to heat up your nursing career! Northside Hospital Cherokee is hosting a special meet and mingle event where you can talk to our leadership team and staff and get tours of our amazing facility. It's a must for any nurses looking to elevate their careers by joining our elite team!
Northside Hospital Cherokee | Summer RN Event
450 Northside Cherokee Blvd., Canton, GA
4:00pm-7:00pm Thursday, Aug. 8
Our nurses are special and we treat them that way. We empower them by providing the tools, technology and training they need to succeed, and we support with them opportunities for career advancement. Plus, joining the Northside Family means you'll be working alongside the best colleagues in the business!
In addition to our state-of-the-art facility, we offer our nurses a benefits package designed to support their overall personal and professional growth. It includes:
- An excellent 403b retirement plan with employer match
- Flexibility aimed at promoting work/life balance
- Highly competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
- Specialty shift differential and our Nursing Excellence Track (NEXT) program
- Tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness
- Local traveler benefits for those living 100+ mile from facilities
Your nursing skills have a new home at Northside!
RN's with 1 year of experience in Acute Care, Rehab, LTAC and Skilled nursing are invited to attend!
License/Certification Requirements: Yes
Work Hours: 7p - 7a
Weekend Requirements: Yes
On-Call Requirements: No