Registered Nurse RN CVOR Open Heart
Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by LewisGale Medical Center
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
**** Up To $10,000 Sign-On Bonus****
For a limited time, LewisGale Medical Center is offering up to a $10,000 sign-on bonus to Registered Nurses with at least 1 year of nursing experience.
Current HCA employees do not qualify.
- 11 Main OR Suites and 1 Neurology
- On average, perform 29 - 40 cases daily and roughly 600/month
- Procedures Performed: da Vinci Robot (SI and XI), orthopedic, spine, neuro, and general surgery
- Teamwork is heavily focused to promote better patient experience
- A supportive culture motivated on fostering educational opportunities and specialty certification
- Leaders on this unit have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals, excellent practice, and collegial relationships
- Department Website:
Check out the LewisGale Medical Center hospital culture!
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Student Loan Assistance Program ($1,800/calendar year)
- Current Registered Nurse License in this state
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- CNOR certification (preferred) - HCA will pay for certification and bonus will be offered upon completion
- Minimum of one year experience as a Perioperative RN or completion of a Perioperative Nurse course
- Scrubbing or surgical assistant experience (preferred)