LDRP Registered Nurse (RN) Clinical Coordinator FT Days
Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a 133-bed facility that provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services including emergency, women's services, orthopedic, cardiac care and behavioral health services. Our surgical services include robotic-assisted technology, allowing our surgeons to operate with the tiniest incisions and with greater vision, precision and control.
At Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center we put patients first by focusing on the highest quality patient care practices and advanced technologies while keeping patient safety a top priority. You'll be treated as an individual, with compassion and care. Patients first means excellent service, every patient, every time.
- 10 bed unit, 2 operating suites
- The cohesive team operates in a "Live Excellence Culture".
- Outstanding Physician/Nurse relationship.
- Experienced and supportive leadership team that afford the opportunity for you to learn and grow.
What Will You Do
- Manage day to day operations of assigned units ensuring decisions, actions, and group performance contributes to the achievement of the unit, department and hospital's goals and mission
- Ensures staff practice within the policies and procedures of the units in which they work
- Serves as the coordinator of all disciplines to ensure outstanding patient care is provided
- Provides direct nursing care for women and infants in the birth center as needed, in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization
Benefits we offer
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement & Loan Assistance
- Required: -Graduate of an accredited school of registered nursing
- Preferred: BSN degree
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of Virginia.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider through AHA
- Current NRP certification
- Current certification in specialty field.
- Required - Two years' experience as an RN in a labor and delivery unit