Registered Nurse RN Short Stay
Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by Henrico Doctors Hospital Forest
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Henrico Doctors' Hospital is a 340-bed community hospital offering a full range of healthcare services. We specialize in heart and stroke care, women's health, orthopedics and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We're also a national trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant Center and as part of the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery, we lead the state in minimally-invasive procedures with da Vinci robotic-assisted surgeries.
About the unit :
• The Short Stay Unit (SSU) is an 11 bed telemetry unit and is located on the first floor adjacent to the Emergency Room in the Critical Care Pavilion.
• 4:1 Patient Ratio
• The mission of the Short Stay Unit is to provide safe, cost effective care that is efficient and will provide optimal quality outcomes for all patients.
• SSU is dedicated to caring for a multitude of adult patients. The unit admits General-Surgical, Medical, Cardiac, Trauma, Renal, Transplant, Sepsis and Neurology patients.
• The staff is trained to accept non-monitored, telemetry patients and patients on cardiac drips.
• Patients are received from the Cath Lab, Special Procedures, Emergency Room, PACU, and Direct Admission.
See what the team has to say!
- Providing versatile work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
- Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.