Registered Nurse Operating Room Part-Time
Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by Stone Springs Hospital Center
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Ask me about the Student Loan Assistance Program!
At our facility, we value teamwork and compassion across the spectrum of care. Click here to see what some of our team members have to say about being a part the HCA team.
Located outside of Washington, DC in the historic Loudoun County, StoneSprings Hospital Center, a 124- bed acute care facility, lies in an area full of attractions including historic parks, horseback riding, dining, shopping, and more! StoneSprings Hospital Center is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, which is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S where healthcare opportunities are almost unlimited!
StoneSprings Hospital Center has earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval and holds accreditation from the Joint Commission. Most importantly, we are dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community by putting patients first.
- 5 Operating Rooms and 1 Endoscopy Room
- A supportive environment that fosters educational growth
- Leaders on this unit have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals and believe patients are first above all
Part Time Position
- Graduate of an NLN Accredited Nursing Program
- Current license as RN in the Commonwealth of Virginia or Compact State
- ACLS/PADS certification (required)
- 1 year of OR experience required
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Loan Assistance
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Disability Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· 401K and more!