Registered Nurse RN Obstetrics Postpartum PT
Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by Chippenham Hospital
DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Take a Virtual Tour of Chippenham Hospital's Women's Services Unit!
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current license or eligible for licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Virginia (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- NRP (required , or if not currently certified, must obtain within 90 days of hire)
- 1 year of Maternal Infant experience (preferred)
We offer a generous compensation package and a wide range of benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (*PRNs eligible for these)
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance (up to $5,250 per year in Tuition Reimbursement)
- Student Loan Assistance Program (up to $150 per month)
- Exciting Voluntary Benefit Options
Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you!
"We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status."