Registered Nurse RN Seabrook Free Standing ER
Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by Portsmouth Regional Hospital
DescriptionSHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
***For a limited time, Portsmouth Regional Hospital is offering up to $10,000 sign-on bonus to Registered Nurses with at least 1 year of nursing experience. Current HCA employees do not qualify. ***
Portsmouth Regional Hospital is a 209-bed acute care hospital located in Portsmouth, NH, and is part of HCA, the nation's largest provider of healthcare services. Portsmouth Regional Hospital serves the seacoast region's residents in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts and is one of the area's largest employers. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction. Most recently, we were named One of America's Best Hospitals for Joint Replacements through a National Study by Healthgrades. Most recently, we received the Leapfrog 'A' Hospital Safety Grade . Why work at Portsmouth Regional Hospital?
Seabrook Free Standing Emergency Room (FSER)
- 11 beds
- Average of 14,000 patients annually / average 39 patients per day
- 24/7 free standing framework staffed with board-certified ER physicians and experienced RNs
- Types of patients: High level of acuity, trauma, cardiac, severe sepsis
- Less than 1-2 hour patient turnaround
- Fast paced with "all hands on deck" mentality requiring all service lines to participate in patient care. Nurse/patient ratio: based on acuity
- Teamwork heavily focused to promote better patient experience & high quality of care
- Fast paced and collaborative
- A supportive and passionate culture motivated on fostering educational opportunities and specialty certification
- Leaders at Seabrook FSER have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals, excellent practice, and collegial relationships
- A healthy work environment with a low turnover rate
QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 3 years of emergency room and trauma experience preferred
- 2 year/Associate's Degree
- 4 year/Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Registered Nurse (RN) License in NH or valid Compact State License
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- ACLS (required)
- CPI-(within 1 month of hire)
- PALS-(within 3 months of hire)
- NRP-(within 1 year of hire)
- TNCC-(within 2 years of hire)
- HCA will pay for certification renewals once employed
CLICK HERE to learn more about HCA's Comprehensive Benefits Package.
Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you!
"We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status."