Registered Nurse -Operating Room - Part-Time (RN) Weekend Nights!
Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by Reston Hospital Center
DescriptionSHIFT: Weekends Only
- 14 OR Rooms
- 3 Da Vinci Robotics (XI and SI), Mazor Robotics for spinal, and Mako Robot for orthopedics
- Level II Trauma Center
- Orthopedics, Spine, Neuro, total joints and Bariatrics
- Part of Shared Governance Councils
- A supportive environment focused on fostering educational opportunities and specialty certification
- Leaders on this unit have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals, excellent practice, and collegial relationships
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current Registered Nurse License in this state
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- CNOR certification preferred
- Night-Time Charge Nurse in a Level 2 Trauma Center
- Must have experience in Trauma, General, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology and Vascular.
- Scrubbing or surgical assistant experience (preferred)
- Saturday 7pm-7am and Sunday 7pm-7am