Registered Nurse RN Medical Oncology
Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by Terre Haute Regional Hospital
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
- "First and foremost, I love the crew, both day shift and night shift are the best group of management, staff nurses and support staff that was ever brought together in one place. I wanted to find a home and that is what 5E has become to me! "
- " Moving to 5E was the best decision I could have made, from the onset I was made to feel welcomed. The team work and camaraderie with both day and night shifts is awesome. I actually told my husband I found the unit I will be retiring from!"
- "I love 5E because of the sense of family, a sisterhood squad away from home. I hear the patients say that too. That they would rather come to Regional instead because of the way they are received on this unit. I obviously love it here. I have spent most of my life on this unit! "
- Keeping your work/life balance in mind, we offer the flexibility of self-scheduling
- What are your future retirement plans? HCA also provides a matching 401k as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Engage in growing your talent and gain leadership skills through our Charge Nurse and Preceptor courses. Bonuses for receiving clinical certifications
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred.
- Registered Professional Nurse Indiana licensure
- Have a basic knowledge of JCAHO, CMS and ISBH standards, rules and regulations.
- Have a basic knowledge of "performance improvements" concepts and unit activities.
- Certification: BLS and RN must be maintained throughout employment with Terre Haute Regional Hospital