Digital E-Commerce Assistant (12 Month FTC)
Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by Ceramic Tile Distributors (CTD)
Digital E-Commerce Assistant (12 Month FTC) - Ceramic Tile Distributors (CTD) - Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Tyne & Wear
CTD are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' four years running! (2016 - 2019)
We're on the search for a new Digital E-Commerce Assistant to support our team at CTD Newcastle (Shields Rd.). So if you are creative and bursting with ideas to extend our ecommerce capability with a strong eye for detail, we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the E-Business Manager, you'll assist in the development of all online channels and websites with an aim to increase traffic, improve the customer experience and ultimately maximise revenue. You will also have a comprehensive understanding of how the internet and online marketing can positively contribute to the company's bottom line.
So if you…
- Have demonstrable experience in an ecommerce or digital marketing role and a desire to learn more.
- Have experience in using E-commerce & CMS Systems and associated imports.
- Are proactive, take responsibility to make things happen and manage your own workload independently.
- Are educated to degree level in an appropriate subject
....we may just be the right fit for each other! First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we're agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we're supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- Competitive Salary
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As a CTD employee, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you're up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.