SDLC Methodology Specialist
Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by Freddie Mac
Your Work Falls into These Primary Categories:
- Develop and implement initiatives to streamline and enhance the effectiveness of the project delivery methodologies.
- Guide the development of methodology guidance, standards and processes documents.
- Work closely with IT Governance and IT Risk Management to ensure the project methodologies properly mitigate identified project delivery risks.
- Provide direct support and direction to project teams on an ongoing basis to address questions regarding project execution and methodology selection.
- Provide oversight of the purpose, status, and plans of all projects within the portfolio as well as cross-project dependencies.
- Interact with key Freddie Mac project delivery tool teams including Planview, JIRA and ServiceNow to ensure the tools provide proper methodology support.
- Engage directly with project teams to ensure success of each individual subordinate project and achievement of business outcomes collectively.
- Typically has 8-10 years related experience.
- College Degree or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree preferred.
- Knowledge of the waterfall model, agile methodologies, SDLC, and modern platforms.
- Candidate must have experience developing and operating development methodologies.
- Strong quantitative, analytic, and program management skills.
- Ability to develop resolutions to complex problems that require the frequent use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Employs extensive professional expertise as a generalist or specialist.
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Experience developing and operating development methodologies
- Strong communications skills interacting with stakeholders
Top 3 Personal Competencies to Possess:
- Partnership - Build trust and strong partnerships through my own and my team's actions
- Customer Focus - Personally engage with customers to learn their needs
- Seek and Embrace Change - Be open to and initiate operating and organizational change
- Prior PMO, BMO or other executive level experience
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Scrum Master Certified (CSM)