Experienced RN Residency Program
Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by Centura Health
Welcome to Centura Health - the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options and possibility where you can chart the direction and flow of your career.
Flourishing Begins Here
Centura Health is proud to invest in career development for incredible RNs by offering residency programs to new and experienced RNs!
Nurse Residency Program Fall 2019 Cohorts start on October 28, 2019. This application window closes on Friday, 8/23/19, at 5pm MST.
Please submit your application, cover letter, and resume for consideration. In the application you will be asked a series of questions that will indicate what program you would like to pursue.
Nurse Residency Program offered: Cath Lab Residency Program
For more information regarding the application process and FAQ's please visit:
- Positions are full-time and benefits eligible
- No contract obligation
- Combination of days, evenings, nights and weekends/holidays may be required
- Due to the pre-planned curriculum, time off requests during the first 12 weeks may not be approved
Centura Health locations:
Avista Adventist Hospital (Louisville, CO)Bob Wilson Memorial Hospital (Ulysses, KS)Castle Rock Adventist Hospital (Castle Rock, CO)Littleton Adventist Hospital (Littleton, CO)Longmont United Hospital (Longmont, CO)Mercy Regional Medical Center (Durango, CO)OrthoColorado Hospital (Lakewood, CO)Parker Adventist Hospital (Parker, CO)Penrose Hospital (Colorado Springs, CO)Porter Adventist Hospital (Denver, CO)St Anthony Hospital (Lakewood, CO)St Anthony North Hospital (Westminster, CO)St Anthony Summit Medical Center (Frisco, CO)St Catherine Hospital (Garden City, KS)St Francis Medical Center (Colorado Springs, CO)St Mary Corwin Medical Center (Pueblo, CO)St Thomas More Hospital (Canon City, CO)
A new hire's location will be based on preference, number of openings and offer.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
What You Bring/Job Requirements:
- Graduate of a School of Nursing
- Associates Degree in Nursing required
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred
- RN License required at least 2 weeks prior to cohort start date of 10/28/2019 for Newly Licensed RNs OR
- Current state nursing licenses or RN license from a participating state in the National Licensure Compact
- BLS from the American Heart Association required
- RNs with prior acute care experience are not eligible for the Newly Licensed Nurse Residency Program
Physical Requirements: Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.