RN Supervisor - Dermatology
Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by Virginia Mason Medical Center
Job Number: 192086
Hours: 7:00am - 5:30pm
- Leading and supporting the development of our Certified Medical Assistants
- Strengthening the development of the Medical Assistant scope of practice work.
- Supporting our providers to ensure safe practice of patient care
- Ensuring maximum capacity of daily work flow is met in a safe and friendly manner.
- Directly supervising a team of 15-20 Medical Assistants.
This role is eligible for Management Variable Compensation as well as eligible for the tuition assistant program.
- A current licensure as a registered nurse plus one year increasingly responsible health care operations experience.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize the demands of daily operations and organize resources required.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills, active listening skills and conflict mediation ability.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate change and build effective teams also required.
Preferred: A Bachelor's degree in nursing or related area and familiarity with Virginia Mason computer systems applications.
Virginia Mason offers much more than competitive compensation and benefits. With continuing education opportunities and the added potential of relocation assistance, you will find our commitment to your well-being is both rewarding and refreshing.
There is also the lifestyle benefit that comes with finding yourself in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. Surrounded by the vibrancy and sophistication of one of the most livable cities in the country, finding the perfect urban or outdoor pursuit will instinctively and pleasurably become second nature.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.