Assistant Director of Nursing - RN ADON
Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by HCR ManorCare
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
Leadership is an intangible quality, not easily defined. And yet your patients and staff recognize it in your patience, confidence, skill and compassion. Your positive impact, excellent clinical skills, experience, and natural talents have prepared you to step into a nurse leadership role at HCR ManorCare.
The ADON assists the Director of Nursing in managing the department of nursing. The position conducts the nursing process - assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation - under the scope of the State's Nurse Practice Act of Registered Nurse licensure. The position coordinates resource utilization, timely and appropriate care interventions, and interdisciplinary communication to enhance patient and family satisfaction, adherence to center's clinical systems and regulatory compliance for the center. The ADON is responsible for collecting, trending, analyzing and reporting data and manages the nursing department in the absence of the DON.
There's no better definition of career fulfillment than the experience of watching your patients get back to their daily routine. At HCR ManorCare, we want to make this a recurring part of your working life as a Nurse Manager.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
4148 - Heartland of Riverview, South Point, Ohio
Two years experience as a RN with 1-year nursing supervisory experience. Job Specific Details:
· Registered Nurse in good standing with required current Ohio license.
· Minimum of two (2) years nursing experience.
· One (1) to two (2) years management/supervisory experience preferred.
· Must have a current/active CPR certification.
· Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
· Ensures quality resident care is consistently delivered in accordance with all local, state and federal guidelines
· Collaborates and partners with physicians, pharmacy and other medical professionals to promote quality care and independence for our residents
· Conducts comprehensive resident pre-admission, admission and quarterly assessments
· Provide on-call support
· Ensures compliance, efficiency and team's understanding of policies and procedures
· Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word & Excel.
· Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
· Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
· Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
Currently licensed in the state as RN; Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.