SHIFT: Weekends Only
TriStar Skyline Medical Center - Nashville, TN
Registered Nurse (RN) - 6th Floor - Medical/Surgical
TriStar Skyline Medical Center has recently been recognized for excellence in quality by receiving the Leapfrog Group "A" Hospital Safety Score. Recognized nationally for its neuroscience services, it was the first hospital in Tennessee to earn "Primary Stroke Center" certification from the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. Part of the TriStar Family of Hospitals, TriStar Skyline is also known for its cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care for people throughout Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky.
General Surgical, Pediatric, ENT, Gastrointestinal & Genitourinary nursing care is provided on 6 th floor with a total of 34 private rooms which include four (4) negative pressure isolation rooms and two (2) handicapped accessible rooms. All rooms are capable of transmitting cardiac telemetry and continuous pulse oximetry.
Skyline Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - 6 th Floor - Medical/Surgical.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with Skyline Medical Center Service Values. (HCAHPS)
- All behaviors fully support positive customer service (HCAHPS)
- Documents all patient care.
- Utilized Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Promotes compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.
- RN licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
- Current BLS
- Current ACLS