Speech Language Pathologist - Skilled Nursing
Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by Preferred Healthcare Staffing
Location: PALM DESERT, CA
Job ID: 29649
Start Date: 2019-09-02
End Date: 2019-12-01
Description Speech Language Pathologist - Skilled nursing facility
Skilled nursing facility in Palm Springs, CA is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist to join their team for a travel assignment starting September 2019. For more information contact Peyton by email at , by phone at or apply online today! Preferred Healthcare offers competitive salary and the best benefits in the industry. Come experience the Preferred difference in your career today!
• Current State License
• Current CPR/BLS Certification
• 6 months of experience within the last 5 years as a Speech Language Pathologist
• Administers Speech and Language Pathology and swallowing evaluation, treatment and implementation.
• Recognizes indications and contradictions to treatment, modifies treatment programs and is familiar with normal and abnormal responses in the treatment of the patient.
• Instructs patient/family as needed, adapts conventional speech therapy techniques to meet the needs of the patients.
• Documents concisely, accurately and legibly all appropriate charting and paperwork.
• Follows ASHA guidelines for ethical and high quality job performance.
What We Offer:
• Competitive pay package
• Comprehensive training
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
• Retirement planning and savings options
• Continuing Education reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Speech Language Pathologist
Speech Language Pathology
Best Benefits Position
Speech Language Pathologist/ SLP
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability. We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state or local law.